- Country: USA
Indago VTOL Quad Rotor ( EYE-IN-THE-SKY ) VTOL Cival and Commercial UAV Drone
The small vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) unmanned aircraft system gives warfighters, first responders and others in small, cluttered, urban environments an eye-in-the-sky in just minutes.
Indago features an extended hover, perch and stare capability that provides military, civil and commercial customers with aerial reconnaissance in crowded areas unreachable by fixed-wing unmanned aircraft systems. The VTOL’s gimbal mount includes electro-optical and infrared sensors and a laser illuminator to provide continuous 360-degree panning capability.
Equipped with the Lockheed Martin Procerus Technologies’ proven Kestrel 3 autopilot, the compact, lightweight VTOL can be deployed in minutes and operate for up to 40 minutes. The collapsible VTOL platform folds into a man-packable unit that requires no tools for assembly.
The VTOL system includes a wireless hand controller, which provides an easy-to-use interface for intuitive, untethered vehicle operation. For full ground control station capabilities, the Virtual Cockpit v3.0 features a user-friendly 3-D map interface, powerful mission planning tools, in-flight re-tasking and full waypoint navigation.
The VTOL also can land and gather surveillance data from a remote location and then take off and return home.
- Compact, man-packable, folding design
- Dual Sensor EO/IR/LI gimbal
- Digital IP data link (video & comm.)
- Vision-aided Guidance
- Quiet, rugged, all-weather
- Extended hover/perch/stare capability
- Hand controller and/or full 3D GCS
- Endurance: 40-50 min (w/ 180g payload)
- Payload: Dual sensor EO/IR/LI gimbal
- Range: 5km line-of-sight
- Weight: 5lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- Open: 32x32x7 inches
- Folded: 12x9x6 inches
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"