- Country: USA
- Region: California
- City: Livermore
- Address: 1135 Killarney St
AquaCopter Floating Waterproof Quadcopter by Aquacopters.com ( Must Watch Video )
The "Project X" quad is Aquacopters first waterproof design. It features a 2 piece frame with added supports in the motor mounts and the top access port. The frame comes complete with 4 motors, 4 esc's, power distribution board, and 4 propellers with prop adapters. Excluding the props, everything in the kit is installed, mounted, secure, and sealed, including the setup of the motors to ensure proper rotation. Just add your flight controller, receiver, and battery and you will be flying in minutes.
This frame was specifically designed to meet the needs of novice to expert pilots. Beginners will find they fly much more relaxed without the concern of crashing thier quad onto the dirt or pavement, left with a box of broken parts. Intermediate pilots can fly over water and perfect acrobatic moves. And finally you experts out there... what CAN'T you do? With your finesse, the point of view from an onboard GoPro camera skimming inches above the water you can capture images much easier than ever before.
450 mm diameter
approximately 700 grams
made from impact resistant KYDEX (slate, white, and black, other colors available)
completely waterproof (when sealed properly)
pressed in nuts in motor mounts to easily install and remove motors, same with access cover
Clear polycarbonate top cover so you can see if your board is active/disabled
What parts are needed to get airborne:
Control board (Naza, Quadrino, KK, Ardupilot, etc..)
Transmitter and Receiver (min. 4 channels)
3 or 4 cell Li-Po battery (2200 mah or larger)
See our AquaCopter Frames HERE ONLY $119.00 Paypal Accepted
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"